Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sushi Making Class

Date of this event: April 15, 2013

After hearing about my new found sushi making skills, a few friends asked me to share my sushi making techniques. After practicing at home and having James as a taste-tester, I felt confident enough to teach some sushi making "classes."
The AWA (Association of American Women of Aberdeen) has a group of ladies who get together about once a month to learn some new cooking skills. I offered to be the teacher for April in order to teach them what I know about making sushi.

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of the pre-rolling preparation. Here are a few ladies practicing their rolling skills.

Pam slicing her sushi roll 

Cynthia about to taste her first roll

KrisTina enjoying her sushi

Pretty impressive for first time sushi chefs!
Well done, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment