Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Praha: Around the City of Prague

Dates of these events: December 26-27, 2012


We woke up to another breakfast full of wonderful pastries. 
Prague is certainly not lacking in the pastry department!

Julie found the friendlies again!

Wandering the streets in Old Town Prague






Julie found a neat wooden toy store that had hundreds of the ever popular (at least in Prague) marionettes.


Mom climbed up the Astronomical Clock's tower and took some beautiful photos of the city.

Looking out over Prague



The Charles Bridge crosses Vltava river.


Crossing the Charles Bridge



Entering the Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana)

We stopped at a lovely little spa, and mom and I opted for a massage.
Julie decided to go for the garra rufa pedicure!
Several people stopped as they were walking by the spa just so they could watch these fish nibble at Julie's toes!

Prague is a magical city. If you have the opportunity, please visit Prague! You will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Our flat was right around the corner from that spa! I don't think I could ever get that pedi :-/
    These pics make me want to go back to Prague! Luckily my hubby also wants to go back soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent my 30th birthday in Prague and absolutely love that city!!!!

    ReplyDelete