Monday, May 27, 2013

Aberdeen Winter and Birthdays

Date of these events: January/February-ish 

Winter in Aberdeen continued through January and February with several heavy snows.



Each snow left the city beautifully white!



I have been anxiously awaiting the day the snow clears that that I can use my new Scottish "hamper" (aka- picnic basket) that James got me for Christmas. I absolutely love the tartan lining!

January and February brought several birthdays to celebrate!

Celebrating Jill with Thai food and brownies!

Celebrating Debbie with champagne and hand massages!

Enjoying Jo Malone's amazing fragrances


 Celebrating Pam with an afternoon tea at The Marcliffe!
If you are looking for a nice afternoon tea in Aberdeen, The Marcliffe is a lovely place to go.
The scones were gorgeous! 
I hope you all had wonderful birthday celebrations, Jill, Debbie, and Pam!

I just had to take a photo of a sweet friend's incredible home. Thanks for opening your beautiful home up for our Bible study, Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment